Monday 26 August 2013

How I got 1700 + Customers within 6 months?

My family uses hair oil which is prepared by ourselves and we are basically from Kerala. We got an ancient manuscript which contains the ingredients and methods to prepare the hair oil. So we were getting the benefits of the oil. We do not have hair fall, dandruff issues etc. And my dad, mom,sister, grandpa, grandma all have black hairs and everyone in the family have good healthy hairs. They never used any hair dyes. So this made me confident to give the oil to my friends and relatives. Since they also found it very effective, I thought it may benefit to others also. So I started selling it outside. After getting the license, I wrote this blog and I was getting enquires from India as well as abroad. So people started ordering the product by sending their address to my mail id @ hrahul41@gmail.com or by giving a call or sms to 8884863555. Since I am not familiar with blog marketing and all, I was getting less traffic initially. But gradually, people who got results started recommending this product to their friends and my traffic got increased and my sale as well. The one unique thing which stands out Panjami hair oil from others is that it gives results within a month which no other hair oil can offer and its 100% herbal. This made us a good customer base. People who has queries used to chat with me either in Facebook or by Google chat or by commenting in the blog. Most of the customers that we got are from Bangalore. So now we have started a stock office in Bangalore in Indira Nagar nearby ESI Hospital. So the product is now readily available for customers in Bangalore without any shipping charges. J . I also would like to start branches in other parts of India as well. Once we establish our business in Bangalore, we will be starting the same. Also since I am also getting orders from abroad, I will be trying to get an international license for to reach out to those customers. Anyhow my journey has started and its 6 months old now. Thanks for all our prestige customers for your faith and support.

* Disclaimer: Results may vary with person to person.

2 comments:

  1. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and appearance. I must say you have done a fantastic job with this. Additionally, the blog loads very fast for me on Opera. Exceptional Blog!
    body lotions for dry skin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just writing to make you know of the great discovery my girl gained using your webblog. She learned such a lot of pieces, not to mention what it is like to have a wonderful giving style to get other individuals effortlessly completely grasp some tortuous subject matter. You truly surpassed our own desires. I appreciate you for showing the valuable, trusted, informative and also cool guidance on this topic to Gloria.
    black seed oil hair loss treatment

    ReplyDelete